Sweet Corn, on the cob
1. Shuck, removing the husk and silk from the corn, discard.
2. Brush each cob completely with olive oil and then season with a teaspoon of Tajin, evenly coating each cob.
3. Place the corn on a hot grill or in a grill pan over high heat, turning frequently to prevent burning.
4. Cook for 1 to 2 mins per side or until the corn kernels start to caramelize, for a total of about 6 mins.
5. Remove from the grill, spread a tablespoon of Dunda Aioli on each grilled cob, covering completely.
6. Top each cob with a tablespoon of cotija cheese.
Dunda Sauce®️ is made with a premium blend of orange, Jalapeño, and Ginger bringing a bit of heat and a whole lot of flavor. We want to be sure that when you open a bottle of Dunda Sauce®️, you taste the freshness and in every bite.Shop Sauce